Anatomy skill question

Moderator: Support Moderators

Deziredvisions

Anatomy skill question

Post by Deziredvisions »

I know I can try this myself, but I already have chars in the 90's anatomy skill and would be hard to get an anatomy gain. I was just wondering if someone had tried this and it still worked. I dunno if it was a bug or what, but you use to be able to gm anatomy rather quickly. Like 10-20min. quickly. What you had to do was apply a bandage to something after losing health and when you would gain a .1 anatomy after your bandaid went through, you would then have to lock your healing and every bandage you applied, thereafter, you would gain a .1 in anatomy (given your are apply a bandage to a low health bar, not full).

Deziredvisions

Re: Anatomy skill question

Post by Deziredvisions »

I actually just tried this and I was at 19 healing and 19 anatomy and tried for about 50 bandaids/10 min. and I wasn't able to get a .1 anatomy gain from applying a bandaid. Does anatomy not get checked when healing? Is this not this era, bc I thought around this time it did. Also, is the only way to gain anatomy by clicking the skill and targeting someone or does it get check by fighting and/or healing? I thought it was by all 3.

SteelReserve

Post by SteelReserve »

best way to gain anatomy is to macro the skill on Lord British. but this takes a day or so to GM. Never heard of Gm'ing any skill in 10 mins though :(

* by day i mean 8-10 hours *
like a work day :lol:

Deziredvisions

Post by Deziredvisions »

Steel Reserve wrote:best way to gain anatomy is to macro the skill on Lord British. but this takes a day or so to GM. Never heard of Gm'ing any skill in 10 mins though :(

* by day i mean 8-10 hours *
like a work day :lol:
well, it would prob take longer, that is just as if everything was performing at optimal levels. as in you have someone constantly losing health and you have ample supply of aids and you are constantly healing at fastest time possible. bc once your healing was locked you would gain .1 for ever bandage you applied, all the way to GM. so if you can apply a bandage in let's say 4 sec. or whatever the timer is at fastest rate (100 dex) you could gm it pretty quickly.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Anatomy, like Eval Int, Meditation and others, does not gain "pasively" as in only using a bandage. You must use the skill to gain.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

SteelReserve

Post by SteelReserve »

Deziredvisions wrote:that is just as if everything was performing at optimal levels. as in you have someone constantly losing health and you have ample supply of aids and you are constantly healing at fastest time possible. bc once your healing was locked you would gain .1 for ever bandage you applied, all the way to GM. so if you can apply a bandage in let's say 4 sec. or whatever the timer is at fastest rate (100 dex) you could gm it pretty quickly.

The Passive Anatomy Gains were not around until UOR. we use The T2A rule set.

Deziredvisions

Post by Deziredvisions »

Steel Reserve wrote:
Deziredvisions wrote:that is just as if everything was performing at optimal levels. as in you have someone constantly losing health and you have ample supply of aids and you are constantly healing at fastest time possible. bc once your healing was locked you would gain .1 for ever bandage you applied, all the way to GM. so if you can apply a bandage in let's say 4 sec. or whatever the timer is at fastest rate (100 dex) you could gm it pretty quickly.

The Passive Anatomy Gains were not around until UOR. we use The T2A rule set.
Ah, ok. Wasn't sure about the time frame when this helpful trick came around, but thx for refreshing my memory. Now when they make another shard for UO:R everyone can be GM healers rather quickly :)

Return to “New Player Help”