House placed....Heeeelp!

Moderator: Support Moderators

mjackman

House placed....Heeeelp!

Post by mjackman »

Hello fellow UOSA citzens, I was wondereing if some kind soul would be able to assist me in my conundrum...

Just bought my first house deed and managed to find a spot near Skara which is great. Im making the house private as i dont want any nasty surprises =D But I cannot seem to get my other character into the house, i can edit the house details with this character logged in (not the one who placed the house) but i cant get through the door...sounds obvious now i type it but....do i need a key on this charecter? and if so...how do i obtain one without robbing it from my other character? Thank you in advance!

Best regards
MJ

Pirul

Re: House placed....Heeeelp!

Post by Pirul »

Hello!!

You can make key duplicates, or you can hang a key on the door of your house for all of your characters to use, and eliminate the need of having to be carrying one around, and the risk of loosing it.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

In order to hang the key out front of your house, you will need a key ring (tinkerable item). You will then need to stack items on the step of your house 19 Z-Axis Tiles High. This can generally be accomplished with 3 Tables (Carpentry Skill) and a fish steak or reagent. You could also stack 19 fish steaks or regs to accomplish this.

Then place the keyring w/ key on top of this stack, say "I Wish To Lock This Down", and Target the keyring w/ key.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Inda

Post by Inda »

Light Shade wrote:In order to hang the key out front of your house, you will need a key ring (tinkerable item). You will then need to stack items on the step of your house 19 Z-Axis Tiles High. This can generally be accomplished with 3 Tables (Carpentry Skill) and a fish steak or reagent. You could also stack 19 fish steaks or regs to accomplish this.

Then place the keyring w/ key on top of this stack, say "I Wish To Lock This Down", and Target the keyring w/ key.

-L/S

orrrr.................

you can follow this simple guide

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=26845

Return to “New Player Help”