Questions about Guards

Moderator: Support Moderators

vammie

Questions about Guards

Post by vammie »

It's total bullhockey. My sister and I fighting in Brit Cem and we get attacked by a red. She dies at cem and I run off into town with someone chasing me. I yell out guards over and over. Run around the bank then die lol. Good times on UO, it was fun though. Never thought I would be attacked. But on with the question, how come when I ran into town around the bank like an idiot as I was yelling guards, why did no guards come? That's just bullhockey, I thought Tram was a safe place to where they can't attack you in town. Greys and Reds I mean. But then yet, if guards don't work, I'll have to toughen up and deal with it. It's a game. We are maybe a few days old on UO though. But it was funny when I died, he chuckled. That heh right before he killed me was the best thing I've saw on UO so far. lol Whoever you guys were, goodjob. :] But still bullhockey.

McSchnurke

Re: Questions about Guards

Post by McSchnurke »

You were probably flagged as an aggressor to the person that killed you making his actions perfectly legal. Also, as silly as it sounds, make sure you spell "guards" correctly. Welcome to the server, though.

Return to “New Player Help”