if only :D

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: if only :D

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

son wrote:Can you imagine farming LLs with dragons if no gating/recalling was implemented?

You would need to get the dragons in there which would be a hilarious pain, and you would have to have a gold runner in and out of the dungeon.
Hmm maybe thats why some dungeon areas have unlocked chests to keep crap in while you make runs? Sure anyone can access them...but they largely remain unchecked.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:
son wrote:Can you imagine farming LLs with dragons if no gating/recalling was implemented?

You would need to get the dragons in there which would be a hilarious pain, and you would have to have a gold runner in and out of the dungeon.
Hmm maybe thats why some dungeon areas have unlocked chests to keep crap in while you make runs? Sure anyone can access them...but they largely remain unchecked.

And then what? I am glad you are back for more nonsense.

You still have to carry the gold out.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Bartez

Post by Bartez »

On Siege, the trick was to hide and hold a large stack of gold in your hand while you waited for help/stuck to tele you out. Assuming you didn't get any visitors by then.

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

Also you cant put stuff in the empty dungeon chests.....tried,got the message that the chest didnt belong to me and I couldnt put anything in it.