Society of Traders looking for GM Alchemist Vendor

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Society of Traders looking for GM Alchemist Vendor

Post by Zelek Uther »

Society of Traders has an opening for a Grandmaster Alchemist!

Details:
  • The successful applicant will be given a vendor position inside S^T Yew Shop 1 (pictured above).
  • We do not charge a rental fee.
Conditions:
  • The vendor must be kept stocked *
Preferred options:
  • Mega-stocked vendor, i.e. 9 kegs of each: TR, GC, GH, GA, GE, GS. 4 kegs of GP, 2 kegs of DP.
  • Bottles also stocked.
  • The successful applicant will become a member of the Society of Traders [S^T] guild.
See our Recruitment Thread, and our Player Run Vendors Forum Advert for more details about Society of Traders.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread, or send a Private Message to Zelek Uther.

Acceptance is subject to consideration by S^T leadership team.

* Are you up to the challenge? Our shop is in a prime position near Yew Abbey with high customer traffic! We recommend a daily restock to keep up with demand.

Note: S^T crafters can supply you with bulk potion kegs for 450gp per, if you require.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

digitaldemon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Society of Traders looking for GM Alchemist Vendor

Post by digitaldemon »

I am your man ;) I have kegs like you wouldnt believe , but cant get any traffic :(
<abbub> digi my fav vendor on the whole damn server

Desdemona
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Society of Traders looking for GM Alchemist Vendor

Post by Desdemona »

digitaldemon wrote:I am your man ;) I have kegs like you wouldnt believe , but cant get any traffic :(
Sorry Digitaldemon, we currently have a GM alchemist in our Yew Bank shop. That posting was from October of last year. But it looks like you're in business in Trinsic! Best of luck to you!!
Co-Founder, Society of Traders [S^T]/Adventure Time [A^T]

Return to “Player Run Vendors”