Voting Rewards

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Venom

Voting Rewards

Post by Venom »

I hate systems with rewards, i hate shards/games where you can donate and become UBER, takes the point of playing out of a game, hence i give up on wow etc...

ANYWAY

I want people to vote, purely for the fact they want the shard to grow... although alot of people do, this still can be an issue where people really cant be bothered.

So my suggestion is this.

Maybe a gold payout of 100 gold per vote, reward available once per week. Or vote every day for a week and get a bag of regs...

Just anything, it will encourage new players to vote automatically because they will be in need for stuff...

not sure how it could work with out giving too much away, just a little encouragement.

Venom : Bard - Mage - S3X
Venomous : Rogue - Fighter - S3X

iamreallysquall

Re: Voting Rewards

Post by iamreallysquall »

hate the idea of getting anything from it so thumbs down to this idea
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Venom

Post by Venom »

iamreallysquall wrote:hate the idea of getting anything from it so thumbs down to this idea
it shouldnt and wont effect anyone that already votes, its for the people who dont vote.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Free resources are a bad idea and I'm almost certain staff will never go for any sort of handouts. Also, I'm not sure that the voting pages really draw that much traffic to shards anymore.

Venom

Post by Venom »

It brought me here.

I did say in original post i am totally against it too, just thinking to improve amount of players.