Housing

Moderator: Support Moderators

GodrickRykker

Housing

Post by GodrickRykker »

Should getting a small house be my #1 priority before training expensive skills like magery/resist?

I've been on the server a week, and haven't seen all areas obviously, but are there still places to put new houses or are most taken up already?

Who sells house deeds? I can't remember for the life of me which NPC sells them.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Housing

Post by the bazookas »

Plenty of places for a small house--just have to look around a bit.

I think it should be your #1 priority so that you can train resist and magery at the same time. HOWEVER, there are a number of upstanding people who are willing to co-own you on their extra small houses to help you at at the beginning. That could save you 43k that could be used for training.

I believe the architect sells them. If you walk straight north from west brit bank, you will see the carpenter shop-- architects hang out in carpenter shops.

Good luck :)
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

GodrickRykker

Post by GodrickRykker »

the bazookas wrote:Plenty of places for a small house--just have to look around a bit.

I think it should be your #1 priority so that you can train resist and magery at the same time. HOWEVER, there are a number of upstanding people who are willing to co-own you on their extra small houses to help you at at the beginning. That could save you 43k that could be used for training.

I believe the architect sells them. If you walk straight north from west brit bank, you will see the carpenter shop-- architects hang out in carpenter shops.

Good luck :)
Yes, a certain helpful individual from this forum has made me a co-owner of his house which has been a tremendous help. However, I know training magery/resist can be somewhat time consuming, so I certainly don't want to wear out my welcome.

Thanks for the information.

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

He probably won't care how long you stay but if that happens I'll set you up with a new house.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Rykker, I am quite positive the person who lent you the house won't care how long you use it, feel free to get money to GM your other skills before buying a house. ;)
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”