Player Crafted GM Runebook not showing price in ven [Closed]

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
drunk elf

Player Crafted GM Runebook not showing price in ven [Closed]

Post by drunk elf »

Okay...I created a runebook with my maker's mark on it. So the item's description is "runebook" on the first line and "crafted by a drunk elf" on the second line. Then I went into the runebook to change the title of the runebook to "Cities". Now the item's description has 3 lines: "Cites", "Runebook", & "crafted by a drunk elf". When I sell this item on my vendor I give it a price but the description only shows the 3 lines mentioned previously and does not show the price. I know the price is there because if I try to buy it with a different toon it confirms that I want to buy it for that price.

I can show you a screenshot, but I'm a forums noob and it might take me a few minutes to figure out how to post screenies.

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Player Crafted GM Runebook not showing price in vendor

Post by prosonic »

conmfirmed im having this issue as well

if you hit esc when asked for price the vendor will tag the price as 999 tho, non gm stamped rune books are fine
[22:41:17] <Braden> Prosonic: If you get drunk and cause trouble here, I am banning ian for life.

Derrick

Re: Player Crafted GM Runebook not showing price in vendor

Post by Derrick »

This is because it exceeds the number of lines that can be shown over the item. If you check the journal you will see the complete description.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."