Alt o holic

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mikanele

Alt o holic

Post by Mikanele »

Three accounts opens up tons of options how do you ever get anything finished on one char

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Alt o holic

Post by the bazookas »

Well, the easy answer is just choose to focus on the character that you want to develop most... (by the title of your post, however, I see that this might be a problem... and it's not the optimal solution anyway)

You know you can open up 3 clients at once, right? Practically all skills (with a few exceptions--e.g. lockpicking) can be macroed up to GM in a relatively short period of time if you have the resources. Hence, if you macro up a bard as your first character, make money (can't macro that very well) to support the development of your "main" characters, then you won't have a problem developing them into what you want--and you can just leave them macroing while you run around farming on your bard.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Mikanele

Post by Mikanele »

that has been my plan so far. i macro other accounts while i farm with lj bard just gmed provo so ill start hunting him just lacking magery and full spell book. once i have some cash it will be easy to start leveling the costly skills like magery.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I have a tank and a dexxer on each account (cuz you never know when you might need one), the other 9 slots are filled with crafters, etc.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”