Vendor Replace

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
albewan

Vendor Replace

Post by albewan »

Recently i have had problems with "Vendor Replace" command. I make sure my Vendor has gold in his/her cash,not gold for U, say Vendor Replace and lose my Vendors all together,has happened more than once. lose the Vendor and the gold .Have lost at least 20k due to this. This has happened most resent at my Trinsic gate house, twice Vendor had 8k in purse, said Vendor replace no deed back, had to go buy new vendor deed. When I say gold in purse im not talking about gold held for U. Have talked to several players this has happened to.

Derrick

Re: Vendor Replace

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for this report. Can you verify that none of the items were found in the players bank either?

I've heard other reports of troubles like this since it was introduced, but because this command was only a temporary feature on OSi, I think it might be best to just remove it. Opinions are encouraged though.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

This happened to 2 of my vendors in Vesper, its as if the vendor just dies off, same as it would if you were to let it run out of money. Nothing is left in your bank box. I also made sure I could hold the weight of the deed.

albewan

Post by albewan »

:( no extra gold or a deed in bank vault :(

SirLanceAlittle
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirLanceAlittle »

I had problems when I would leave a few thousand gold in the vendor's account prior to using the "Replace" command. I lost at least two vendors that way. Now I make sure I leave just 500 gold in the vendor's account before I use the "Replace" command. So far, I've not lost any other vendors.