Razor profiles

Moderator: Support Moderators

Nefarity

Razor profiles

Post by Nefarity »

Hey there,

recenetly I've been experimenting with Razor profiles a bit. However, I can't seem to configure the same macros differently even though they are in different profiles.

My "emergency" recall macro for example. I have two different profiles that have this macro(copied the default profile at the beginning and renamed it) but when I change the target rune in one profile it seems to have changed for the other profiles too.

So whenever I change characters and thus profiles, it says "that is not accesible" and the macro doesn't work. Either I have to re-target the rune everytime I log on another character, or I have to make two different macros for two different characters.

Is this just how Razor behaves or did I do something wrong when setting up the profiles? Different Hot Keys on different profiles works perfectly fine for example.

So long,
Nef

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor profiles

Post by the bazookas »

I'm afraid that profiles in fact share the same macros. What they do NOT share is hotkeys. Therefore, if you want to have two sets of macros, one solution might be to create two different folders in your Razor Macros folder and put one profile's macros in one and the other profiles macros in the other. Both profiles will have access to both sets of macros, but at least you will know which ones you plan to use with which profile.

Good luck.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Nefarity

Re: Razor profiles

Post by Nefarity »

Well, in that case I guess I can just make different macros and name them according to each character while still having the same hotkey for the same function. I can live with that.

Thx =)

Return to “New Player Help”