Order/Chaos and Shrine Events

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Wulver

Order/Chaos and Shrine Events

Post by Wulver »

An idea recently popped into my head after reading a few other threads about boosting up Order/Chaos, here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=886

Throw in a little bit of the useless shrines and you have a nice recipe for fun and bloodshed.

Similar to how factions captured towns, you can capture a relic/sigil from a shrine. I say shrine because it will allow mages to battle as well. You then return the relic to the chamber of virtue in Britain where it will be secured under Order or Chaos.

These EVENTS will take place every other day. A random shrine will have a strange energy about it, then Order and Chaos will be notified to meet at their respective castle. Like, "A special announcement will take place in 1 hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes at Castle Blackthorn (or British)!". A messenger will talk about a strange energy present at a _____ shrine, that is when you will know what shrine to go to.

You will not be able to take the relic until it is finished charging, perhaps 15~25 minutes to allow a fight over the location.

I'm not sure about transportation, I know shrines are located on some islands... may just have to use boats.

Once all of the relics are captured, a dragon is summoned and Goku will be brought back to life... and then they reset. Well, okay maybe it won't happen exactly like that.

This could just be for bragging rights or there could be a score board for order/chaos. It is in a way to spark up open, eventful pvp on the shard.

What do you all think?