I have a suggestion!

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Claude

I have a suggestion!

Post by Claude »

Hi. I play a character on your shard. I noticed something: I can not harvest some things I need to make food! I think that this is a little change which could prove to add a lot of depth to the game! How about if we make things like:

Eggs
Apples
Honey

Harvestable! Double click a chicken -> acquire egg. Double click an apple tree -> acquire apple. Or perhaps they could just spawn underneath certain trees. Double click a beehive -> acquire honey. The only beehives I know of are in Skara Brae though. And we could also make Wheat more abundant, because I need flour!

Okay, thanks! That's all I have come up with lately.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: I have a suggestion!

Post by the bazookas »

Should be able to milk a cow too! Err... but I suppose you would have to make it so the cow and the bull have to be in the same vicinity or something... hmm..

Anyway--it is neat suggestion; However, the goal of this shard's creator is to make a server that replicates the mechanics of the T2A era of Ultima Online... they will not (for better or for worse) add in neat game mechanics (like the one you suggest). that did not exist in the era For more on the subject, please see http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Era_Accuracy

PS... are apple trees not harvestable? Somehow I thought they were. I'm not sure you are aware, but there are some harvestable crops out there.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Claude

Re: I have a suggestion!

Post by Claude »

Also! I just noticed this. When I kill a rabbit and skin it, I get cuts of ribs instead of rabbit haunches. I want some rabbit!!