horse ownage

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Joshua Lee

horse ownage

Post by Joshua Lee »

A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

aXe

Re: horse ownage

Post by aXe »

you try and pk newbs now? sad.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Joshua Lee

Post by Joshua Lee »

lol what? no man he was messing around and we were trying to help him from getting killed by his own horse. Besides you are the pk that kills noobs everyday trying to make some gold.
A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

aXe

Post by aXe »

trying to make gold? rofl...I don't pk for GAWLD..i pk for the fun and people show their true colors before they die. you should know this joshua.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

aXe wrote:trying to make gold? rofl...I don't pk for GAWLD..i pk for the fun and people show their true colors before they die. you should know this joshua.
Show their true colors?

Who the fuck are you, the joker?
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

time2a

Post by time2a »

haha that was good ^.. = )

aXe

Post by aXe »

lolol doc i was watching that movie earlier that day, the joker is the man.