Magincia missing its roads?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Tanglewood

Magincia missing its roads?

Post by Tanglewood »

Hey,

I just visited Magincia for the first time yesterday since playing the game in 1999, and first thing I noticed is that all the roads and pavement are gone! There is just grass instead. Is this just a temporary issue? Or has it always been like this on this shard?

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Magincia missing its roads?

Post by Kaivan »

What client version are you using? The town should be normal as long as your client isn't beyond a certain patch point, at which time Mythic Games was running some sort of story arc involving Magincia being revamped in some way.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Tanglewood

Re: Magincia missing its roads?

Post by Tanglewood »

Ah, that may be it. I do think that I do have a later version of the game which I downloaded (the skills scroll has different categories to what I was used to) so maybe that's it. Kind of odd that they would change Magincia in that way though so that there is no pavement anywhere (ie: even grass in the buildings). I should probably try and find another version.

Thanks for the reply!