Any old enemies from Chesapeake around?

Topics related to Second Age
Octavious

Re: Any old enemies from Chesapeake around?

Post by Octavious »

Drunk Monk wrote:A*G was Atomic Gods right? I remember fighting some of you guys
yes sir

newyork

Post by newyork »

I was Kaylin / Jenny the Brave of KoC, and -S- before that. I remember fighting LoD alot :)

I actually remember joining LoD at one point.. and as soon as I got guilded on the stone they all tried to gank me. I gues it was part of their initiation. That memory sticks out in my mind. Funny stuff.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Chessy was my first shard in late 97. My first memory is of two pks named Squall and Sequal (or something) that hung around brit gy. I remember running into despise and realizing that they had boxed the dungeon entrance teleport squares...and then they dumped and killed me.

Fun fun.

My friend and I each had archer thieves named Shaolin, and we'd run around noto pking everyone using an exploit that involved pet guarding...
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

I was Riant back then. I was in a small guild (M) and mostly pvp'd with a guy named Fury, mostly in UO:R. We fought LoD ALOT. My memory is horrible but you sound really familiar. I definitely remember Pookie and we loved fighting (translation: UO hated) a guy named Snoopers (I think I have that name right). We even made the homepage of LoD's website once. I wish I still had the image...it was hilarious. I was an altered pictures of a couple of little girls playing in the snow...I forget all the details but they drew a picture of an axe for me (I was an LJ'r when the axe bonus was in place in UO:R) and showed the girl representing Fury saying "Kal Ort Por".

I have some screenshots from back then that I'll pm you if you want. Just give me a shout.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Haha post the screenies man

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

from my uo assist screenshot folder. Pookie must have been a hard kill if I took the extra clownish step of adding comments to the image. All of these are timestamped around June 2001. I have more but I could only upload 10 images max.
Attachments
Adon.jpg
Adon.jpg (92.66 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
alcoholic.jpg
alcoholic.jpg (92.31 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
slayer.jpg
slayer.jpg (99.79 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
bluntsmoker.jpg
bluntsmoker.jpg (98.61 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
braka.jpg
braka.jpg (118.75 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
Kilrone.jpg
Kilrone.jpg (111.93 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
Malix.jpg
Malix.jpg (111.78 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
matcauthon.jpg
matcauthon.jpg (104.06 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
moostang.jpg
moostang.jpg (90.86 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
Pookie.jpg
Pookie.jpg (88.03 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

Found that image from the LoD website.
Attachments
furynria.jpg
furynria.jpg (89.42 KiB) Viewed 2796 times
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

unsatiated

Post by unsatiated »

Drizzt Do'Urden and Raistlin Majere from A*G here as well. Also Patman al'thor is around as well.

Always enjoyed the fights back then with Oin, -S-, KoC LoD and all the rest. All those crazy 20 on 20 fights outside of dungeon wrong.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

I played chessy back in the day, name was RYAN, Luna, I took over Reno's account if you remember him, bone crusher, Reno, ect and my very first guild I joined in 98? Was DoL (Dawn of Light) and the war guild I rolled with was A*G (atomic godz).

CoCo-LOCO
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by CoCo-LOCO »

awww havent seen a lot of chessy players on here
Last edited by CoCo-LOCO on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mdnb24

Post by mdnb24 »

New player on this shard but I used to play on Chessy. My main was aCiD and had a thief named Little John, ran with EoV, MiM, OiN, and AoD. I hear a dude named Drunk Monk plays here I was also in his guilds. Randomly listened to the Ultima Online theme song a few weeks back and the nostalgia made me want to play UO again for the first time in like a decade and this time with a non-56k connection. Good to see lots of familiar names and guilds, brings back lots of memories.

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

mdnb24 wrote:New player on this shard but I used to play on Chessy. My main was aCiD and had a thief named Little John, ran with EoV, MiM, OiN, and AoD. I hear a dude named Drunk Monk plays here I was also in his guilds. Randomly listened to the Ultima Online theme song a few weeks back and the nostalgia made me want to play UO again for the first time in like a decade and this time with a non-56k connection. Good to see lots of familiar names and guilds, brings back lots of memories.

Sup dude!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike