Looking for active guild...

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
bumbling newb

Looking for active guild...

Post by bumbling newb »

Just as title suggests im currently looking for an active guild with at least 5 members who regularly play. A little about myself: I am returning to the game after an almost 4 year break. I just started 3 days ago but have made enough cash to start getting me set up with a macro house and some reg's so I shall soon be setting that up. I am also waiting to hear back about getting my passwords reset for my old accounts should that happen if I remember right I have a good deal of crafters to bring to the guild (smith,tailor,bow maker, and I believe I also had an alchemist) I also have a mage in there too not just crafters =p.

I'm not picky over the type of guild other than it being active and not minding dealing with a newb (atleast till I get my bearings back). Not really looking for a PvP only guild but I am not a posed to PvP. Uh sorry for rambling lol! if you have any questions feel free to ask =). Please include a little about the guild either in a reply post or PM.

I thank all who took the time to read my ramblings XP!

BN