[RECRUITING] Pirates of Spoil Tress -YAR-

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Redbeard72

Re: [RECRUITING] Pirates of Spoil Tress -YAR-

Post by Redbeard72 »

bounce That Cannon Ball off ye LanLuben Face. The Sight better then thee falling sun is the burning villages at my back and the screams of the winchs below dek. I am kind of a rogue loner but ie would like to join the ranks of the mighty Pirates of Spoil Tress. Yar de har har and to davey jones locker with tha LanLubers!!!!!
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.

Cpt Spaulding

Post by Cpt Spaulding »

Yarrrrrr mate!

Ye can get in contact with me in vent an' IRC as well as sendin' me a page here on the forums. If all else fails ye can look fer me or any of me crew on Horseshoe Island. Fair winds an' hope t' see ye aboard soon!

We now be runnin' a website an' Forums fer the guild!

http://SpoilTress.synthasite.com fer the website.
http://SpoilTress.forumer.com fer the forums.
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.

Redbeard72

Post by Redbeard72 »

Thank ye Capt. Spaulding.
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.

Cpt Spaulding

Post by Cpt Spaulding »

I be takin' me leave fer awhile due t' lack of time t' dedicate t' the guild. I night be sure if I shall be returnin' yet. If the changes bein' made t' the server naught be too drastic ye can bet on it.
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.