Fightin Rats in the Sewer

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Oshio

Fightin Rats in the Sewer

Post by Oshio »

Just started up on here, so I'm paying my dues in brit sewers. I've got to say, I love what this server has to offer. I started Ultima in UO:R, so I never had the experience of pre-renaissance days, but I'm enjoying the nostalgia of early-gen UO nevertheless.

I've been around a few player-run shards, and honestly, what with all the X40 stat and skill gain rates, shards that focused too much on PVP, etc, I feel that I haven't been able to return to that pure, innocent time way back before Age of Shadows and all the crap that came with it. Second Age seems like an honest homage, and the work put into this place shows.

I like seeing crowded banks, I like seeing people in hunting spots, I like how friendly everyone's been to me already, and I love how I haven't gotten ganked yet. The things I liked most about UO were casual roleplay, community, and housing. I'm digging the back-to-the-basics ways of making a living. I'm selling fancy shirts to NPCs and looting sewer rats, and hopefully I'll be able to put away the 41k I need for a small little one-room to make cozy and call home pretty soon.

This is a shout out to anyone around who's just starting out, if you'd like to hang out, I love meeting and playing with new players. Let's go to the sewers, go mine some iron, herd some sheep, make a guild, take down our enemies, slay the biggest freakin dragon we can find. Man, this was the greatest MMO in history, let's all hop in this time machine and enjoy its prime!

Tabius

Re: Fightin Rats in the Sewer

Post by Tabius »

Very good to see that attitude.

Welcome to the server, look me up if you need any help.
Testimonials

<Derrick> Holy crap, nice spot!
<Derrick> I didn't know you could fit houses on serps

<Braden> Wow, that is a tight placement

<Nevermore> That is AMAZING placement

<Pirul> Dude, Tabius WAS real estate in UOSA

Oshio

Post by Oshio »

Thanks for the message. I'll be searching for ya. I set up a sheep shearing operation, heh heh... it's been nice!

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

Oshio wrote:Thanks for the message. I'll be searching for ya. I set up a sheep shearing operation, heh heh... it's been nice!

A rat whacker and a sheep shearer...

Fantastic!!
Testimonials

<Derrick> Holy crap, nice spot!
<Derrick> I didn't know you could fit houses on serps

<Braden> Wow, that is a tight placement

<Nevermore> That is AMAZING placement

<Pirul> Dude, Tabius WAS real estate in UOSA

cewp

Post by cewp »

Hehe nice!! I have also just started on this shard and am loving it so far. My crafter is Pown, so if you see me in brit, say hi. My main is Cewp Dissent. Cya!

Oshio

Post by Oshio »

glad to meetcha Pown, enjoy this place!