Security for Castles

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
albewan

Security for Castles

Post by albewan »

some one offered me a small for 2 patio deeds under the pretence that i could buy the small next to it for the same price and put down a patio, so i could have a patio for almost the price of a Castle deed, when a Patio is worth more than a Castle something is wrong with this game, i have seen nothing from the GMs to curve this, i think u should give us a week, to put boxes in the Castle court yards and call them GF. By the way i think boxes in the court yards was Era Accurate

Freight Elevator

Re: Security for Castles

Post by Freight Elevator »

This kinda sounds like it is your own fault.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You can buy a castle for a deed?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

How is this related to 'Security for Castles'?

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

albewan wrote:some one offered me a small for 2 patio deeds under the pretence that i could buy the small next to it for the same price and put down a patio, so i could have a patio for almost the price of a Castle deed, when a Patio is worth more than a Castle something is wrong with this game, i have seen nothing from the GMs to curve this, i think u should give us a week, to put boxes in the Castle court yards and call them GF. By the way i think boxes in the court yards was Era Accurate
A placed patio house does not go for the price of a castle deed unless it's in a great location, in which case you're paying for the location, not the house size.

Items decay in castle courtyards here unless it's grandfathered in, because it was deemed not era accurate but Derrick lets grandfathered stuff stay, just like blessed clothing items, and secure containers on door steps.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

This hurts my head to read.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

son wrote:This hurts my head to read.
Glad I wasn't the only one...

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

iamreallysquall