Old Sonoma Player Returning (97-00)- LFG

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Sampsonite

Old Sonoma Player Returning (97-00)- LFG

Post by Sampsonite »

Hey everyone,

So watching some game of thrones the other night hit my nostalgia bone and inspired me to download and install the client. I am an old player from Sonoma, interested in PvP, PK, and some RP but not to the extent where I want to do the Shadowclan Orc deal, too much role commitment lol... I am pretty easy going, and obviously very rusty. I did a short stint on another player server a few years back, UO Retribution, but server growth went static and I got bored.

I am macroing up a few different chars right now, getting ready to make myself useful! Was looking for a group of players interested in PvP and Guild Wars as a main focus, but also helpful, active, and chill.

I am pretty capable of picking up where I last left off, but making cash to build a tank mage and macroing up will take me sometime (especially starting from scratch) and not knowing anyone on the server doesn't help. I am not hounding anyone on IRC yet because I want to get the basics done first, but if you are interested in taking in an older player please let me know.

I can setup a mic for vent, know most of the PvP from this period, just very very rusty.
Seeya around!

Sampsonite Out!

Brownlettuce
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Old Sonoma Player Returning (97-00)- LFG

Post by Brownlettuce »

i played on sonoma also back then

Return to “Guild Recruitment”