Stables full

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Wappness
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Stables full

Post by Wappness »

I have had problems the last 3 days of not being able to stable my pack mule after mining. It seems the stables are always full and I think the reason is because so many tamers are bring large amount of tames to be stabled. I have no problem with tames being able to stable but would it make more sense to have a max limit on the amount of animals one person could stable. It just seems that the tamers have taken over the stables and us low life miners are losing our one and only pack mule. Just a suggestion on max amount a person could stable at one time in any given stable. Thanks again for the game and good work you all do.

Wappness

Derrick

Re: Stables full

Post by Derrick »

I recognize the problem, we are currently working on some innovative ways to address this.

Thanks!

Wappness
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wappness »

Derrick,

I have seem to lost where the paypal icon is. Can you email me the link to it so I can shoot you some gold for the great job you guys do.

Thanks,
Wappness

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks so much for your interest in contributing!
http://www.uosecondage.com/Donate.aspx

It's actually at the top right hand corner of all forum pages, but it kind of blends in.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

The stables should be treated more like a pound. For instance, i'd like to see a list of animals stored in the stable. Then i'd like to auction which animals i'd like to see euthanized and ground up into animal feed. On the other end, if its your only pet, you could outbid me for the week and keep your pet. So, if you have 10 pets, this could really get expensive. When i roll up to a stable with my 2 packies and i can't stable them, i'm going to drop the cash on killing one of your pets. I have no idea what this has to do with a solution, a pound, or anything else. I just wanted to mention grinding up the pets that prevent my stabling.

Ash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ash »

I had this problem in Delucia as well as both the stables in Brit the other day as well

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Ash wrote:I had this problem in Delucia as well as both the stables in Brit the other day as well
Did you know there are 3 Stables in Britain? :D

Try other stables out - I've had luck with the second stable in Serpent's Hold, it's almost like people forget there are 2 in that town.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins