Apocalypse's FREE house placing services!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: Apocalypse's FREE house placing services!

Post by Capitalist »

But I'm looking here!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Sorry bud, no free keeps here. Although, on a serious note, if you or any other player had secured some property and wanted help placing a keep, I would be happy to assist. :D

Workdawg

Post by Workdawg »

Just out of curiousity, I assume that while there are still open spaces for small houses, all areas big enough for a larger design are already taken up, is that correct?

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

yes:p unless you idoc alot you wont find a non vacant spot for larger then smalls

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Mostly, yes. If you're lucky you may find a spot for an L (or brick if you're REALLY lucky) in the area east of Yew, but even those are more and more hard to find as the population has increased.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I was able to place an L shape about a month and a half ago in Destard Swamp (sold it for 2x deed + 50k which i wish i woulda sold for more). But, anywyays, it was just pure luck. Fire isle looks like theres a few spots, but I tried evey single one, to no avail. In my opinion the shards full, theres maybe 1-2 L shape spots around that are just so hard to place no ones been able to get lucky enough. But, they might not even be there anymore.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Apocalypse has successfully helped me place my first house with this awesome service. I've been on the server for 4 days now and spent a few hours looking for a good spot. After messaging him he responded very quickly and found a spot alot better than i was expecting. A+++ service. I am very happy with my first small house location.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

What are the coordinates to it, Dyne?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

simplesauce
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by simplesauce »

What is there to say? Apocalypse was quick, found me exactly the kind of spot I was looking for (even better actually), and was entirely free. This is a trustworthy and kind man. I recommend his services.

Rajmahal42

Post by Rajmahal42 »

Hey I am interested! I need to get into a house.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Rajmahal42 wrote:Hey I am interested! I need to get into a house.
Sent you a PM.

papawhiskey

Post by papawhiskey »

I have a small deed and I'm interested in placement. First house! Ideally someplace close to Britain, S-SE of moongate would be AWESOME. W toward mountains is ok too.

papawhiskey

Post by papawhiskey »

Apocalypse just found a place for me near Britain moongate. I requested the home yesterday and received it this morning! What a great service! I'm really looking forward to decking out my little home in the burbs of Britain!

Jaana

Post by Jaana »

I contacted Apocalypse yeserday and asked him if he would help me find a nice spot near Skara for my first small house :)

Well, today I'm the proud owner of a small house in a absoutly nice location 10 seconds away from Skara and on the Water.

I'm just very happy and very grateful :)

Thank you Apoc

and also thanks to someone else ... YOU know who you are ;)

Jaana