Beards of Hemlock [Recruitment dates posted]

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Salvador Dali

Beards of Hemlock [Recruitment dates posted]

Post by Salvador Dali »

Mission Statement
Beards of Hemlock is a guild for rouges who take pride in their work. It is a guild for organizing the good rouges and thieves to accomplish better thefts and heists, train the ambitious and like minded, and hone the skills of the already cunning and nimble.

Though the guild is heavily based up thievery, certain activities will require the use of non theft charcters or thieves with aggressive skills for success.
What are the Prerequisites?

1.Being a thief
Though this guild is not limited to thieves, your recruited character must be a thief, as your first task requires the skill.

2. Having a useful aggressive skill
As said this is not just a thieves guild. Obtaining items shouldn't be bound by the stealing skill. Being able to use your other skills to your advantage will make you a better rogue and a useful asset to the guild.

How do I seek out or/and join this guild?

Weekly recruitment dates will be posted. On said days there will be an ordinary person at west Brit bank. He or she will be carrying a normal inventory, but among that inventory there will be a book. The name and location of your first contact to the guild will be written on the 19th and 20th page of the book. Steal the book and make your way to the location and present the book to the contact named in the book. Do not initiate conversation about the guild to either character, doing so will bar you from joining the guild.

This will be the only means into this guild as it weeds out the undetermined, the shoddy thieves, and those who cannot follow directions or compute a simple assignment.

I will post recruiting dates regularly, and those interested will seek out the book on these days.

Any questions can be PM'd to me.
Last edited by Salvador Dali on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Salvador Dali

Re: Beards of Hemlock(Rouge/Thief Guild) has begun

Post by Salvador Dali »

The recruitment dates are as followed for now:

3/12 from 12pm-2pm & 10pm to 12pm
3/13 from 12pm-2pm & 10pm to 12pm
3/15 from 6pm - 8pm

3/16 from 8pm -12pm
3/17 from 8pm -12pm

We will only take one to two people max each day. Any other questions can be PM'd to me, or you can contact us via mIRC under Salvador Dali, or Hemlock

Return to “Guild Recruitment”