Spinning Wheel and Loom

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Arcott Ramathorn

Spinning Wheel and Loom

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

Im in need of a Spinning Wheel and Loom; please post here if your vendor has them, if youve seen one on a vendor or will put one on a vendor. Please post the price also...feel free to undercut posts cause im poor. :lol:

Chrysanne Th'Mum

Re: Spinning Wheel and Loom

Post by Chrysanne Th'Mum »

West Vesper strip just south of the GY, vendor name Birkita. Loom 1k, Spinning Wheel 1k.

Chrysanne

Arcott Ramathorn

got em...thank you, i tried this vendor just the other night....is there a reason why even carpentry heavy vendors didnt have them? I mean to have ballot boxes...and water troughs aplenty but not one spinning wheel? I dunno..but thanks.

Senses

Post by Senses »

Thats a good vendor, great prices. So many people charge way too much for house addons. And to answer the question above. Making house addons requires two skills, not just carpentry, so each carpenter specializes so to speak, and some carpenters, are just carpenters, like Jesus!

Arcott Ramathorn

I knew that the Pentagram requires magery and carpentry...what other items require two skills? Dont tell me you gotta be a gm tailor/carpenter to make looms and a gm blacksmith/carpenter to make forges? Someone riddle me that before they move my post to another forum!

Batlin
wobble llama
wobble llama

Post by Batlin »

...what other items require two skills?
Check out this page : http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?title=Carpentry
+ORC: If you give a man a crack he'll be hungry again tomorrow, but if you teach him how to crack, he'll never be hungry again.
chumbucket: I don't collect pixels.

Never trust the client. It's in the hands of the enemy : UO Demo internals @ JoinUO

Return to “Archive Buying”