A listing of PK's alternate(blue) characters.

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

A listing of PK's alternate(blue) characters.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I have noticed a trend/problem with this server, and that is that EVERYONE has many different characters and with the easability of multi-clienting it is east to scout out areas before venturing in. The PK's have taken note of this and use it to prey on victims, here is what they do. Get a blue guy, and go hunt for money, when they cross paths with someone else on the hunt they hide or recall and POOF here comes the red brigade. Now I am all about PK'ing, no big deal, and I am certainly not complaining. But when 80% of the Blues are out to get your newbie lockpicker too, something has to be done.

Here is the (starting of) my list of Blues that are known to be murderers.

Blue on the left, Red on the right, followed by the location of the sighting. The letters next to the name indicate their profession, such as H-TM is Hally-TankMage, and S-DXP is Swords Dexer w/Parry)

Ruffian(S-DXP) / Calvin(H-TM), (frequents the Ice Fiend spawn in T2A Ice)

Mongoose(H-TM) / PanPipe TG(Detect Hidden Lockpicker) / Malice(H-TM) (frequents Terra Keep Balron Spawn)

Cunning Stranger(M) / Lionheart(Bard-M) (frequents destard)

JoanJett / Matron de Winter / Tabitha Wrong

That is all I have for now, please post your reasoning behind the assumption as well as the player names and types if you have that information, in the thread and I will update the list.
Last edited by MatronDeWinter on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A listing of PK's alternate(blue) characters.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Example-1

On my newbie, (50 archery and 70 magery) I was being chased in the Ice Dungeon by Ruffian, he was a katana-dexer, and I used tracking to come back and hunt him down. I found the spot he was at, but did not have the reveal spell, Calvin came in and I asked him to reveal, and then he Faked the spell by not targeting and said "nothing there" when I clearly had "Ruffian is right here" in my tracking and was bumping into something invisible. I noticed that neither one would move at the same time, for instance Ruffian would hide somewhere and calvin would move, or Calvin would recall away while ruffian hid in a corner afk. I noticed this with tracking on several occasions.

Ruffian / Calvin (Ice Fiends T2A)

Example-2

I was killing the 2x Balron spawn when I ran out of regs, and just before one died I recalled to town to get more. I came back and found the corpse had been looted, more than once or twice it was dry looted so the other Balron did not loot. I used tracking and found the Lockpicker "Panpipe TG" near a balron, the chests and my loot. I revealed him several times so he was attacked by the monster, he ran up to me whining and then promptly went afk (in the middle of the balron spawn mind you) and poof, out of pure coincidence, Mongoose the red appeared and murdered by Bard with 0 resist. The entire time Mongoose was there, TG did not move and was clearly visible, but somehow he did not get killed??

Mongoose / Hunter TG (Terra Balrons)

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

This is era accurate matron =(

i used to do it all the time.

If my favorite farming spot was taken, i would show up on my tamer, nice as the guy down the road. tell um to have fun

then id wait 5 minutes and run him into the ground.
[broken image]

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Also era accurate to compile a list of people to watch out for while farming.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

toushe =)

Go through the forums, many of the bolder reds put thier blue guys right on their signature.
[broken image]

MrHandsFan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

A new listing

Post by MrHandsFan »

Matron DeWinter / Dr. Disaster / Joan Jett

Beware these names

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

Why what did they do?

Senses

Post by Senses »

Joan Jett has a real Bad Repuation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A new listing

Post by MatronDeWinter »

MrHandsFan wrote:Matron DeWinter / Dr. Disaster / Joan Jett

Beware these names
Hehe, Toushe!

I'll add that to the list, but I can promise you that Matron de Winter is not Dr.Disaster.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

I wonder who this mysterious Dr. Disaster fellow is, he sounds both cunning and handsome. Definitely a dangerous combination....

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:I wonder who this mysterious Dr. Disaster fellow is, he sounds both cunning and handsome. Definitely a dangerous combination....
Well, flattering yourself can be very dangerous. ;)

In the Pic of the week thread you posted a screenie of you playing a Dr.Disaster if I'm not mistaken. Haha!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Safir wrote:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:I wonder who this mysterious Dr. Disaster fellow is, he sounds both cunning and handsome. Definitely a dangerous combination....
Well, flattering yourself can be very dangerous. ;)

In the Pic of the week thread you posted a screenie of you playing a Dr.Disaster if I'm not mistaken. Haha!
Haha, the jig is up!

Slaine
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Slaine »

I suppose you could add Gandalf = Kreeper

Gandalf went grey looting an associates corpse. I helped that associate attack Gandalf. He managed to escape. Minutes later Kreeper (who was blue at the time) stormed in and killed my bard. He told me he was gandalf. I can only say that if Kreeper isnt Red yet, he soon will be.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Slaine wrote:I suppose you could add Gandalf = Kreeper

Gandalf went grey looting an associates corpse. I helped that associate attack Gandalf. He managed to escape. Minutes later Kreeper (who was blue at the time) stormed in and killed my bard. He told me he was gandalf. I can only say that if Kreeper isnt Red yet, he soon will be.
Well, trying keep the list to only active PK's, not just blues who take a count.

yakkabakka

Post by yakkabakka »

dr. disaster = prodigy