[NEW] Discount Store outside Brit

Topics related to Second Age
Orion GM B^D

Re: [NEW] Discount Store outside Brit

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Damn...cut the guy some slack! Things change and I'll bet some of you wouldn't remember who was or wasn't a scammer
vendor house after a year away, even if you were here on day one.

Voltron for future reference, [Player Run Vendor] forum in the [Trading Post] forum is the best
source to determine who is keeping stocked, whois scamming and is easy to keep up with
as it moves slow. The vendors that are doing fair/honest/consistent restocking will stand out.

Of course, anytime you are in need of most anything, you can visit
Trinny Stone Vendors @Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Voltron

Post by Voltron »

Orion GM B^D wrote:Damn...cut the guy some slack! Things change and I'll bet some of you wouldn't remember who was or wasn't a scammer
vendor house after a year away, even if you were here on day one.

Voltron for future reference, [Player Run Vendor] forum in the [Trading Post] forum is the best
source to determine who is keeping stocked, whois scamming and is easy to keep up with
as it moves slow. The vendors that are doing fair/honest/consistent restocking will stand out.

Of course, anytime you are in need of most anything, you can visit
Trinny Stone Vendors @Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Thanks a bunch!
GuardianKnight wrote:He wants voltron's sword to be stuck in him.
[23:23] <Alcon> can i get a price check on shemps blade?
ShastaMcNasty wrote:FREE THE RED NIGHTMARE!!!

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Boondock_Saint wrote:
I kicked Azheman from the vendor location bed to the right of the moongate for attempting to spoon.
FTFY

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

voltron, I will give you 2 free full spellbooks for the 2 that you were scammed, just IRC or PM me on forums. Everyone should know to stay away from the moongate shops and just use Skara Vendors from here on out for your 1 stop shop : )

Voltron

Post by Voltron »

Dyne wrote:voltron, I will give you 2 free full spellbooks for the 2 that you were scammed, just IRC or PM me on forums. Everyone should know to stay away from the moongate shops and just use Skara Vendors from here on out for your 1 stop shop : )

I appreicate it but it's okay. It's a mistake I can afford. Give em to a newb ya see, ty tho :)
GuardianKnight wrote:He wants voltron's sword to be stuck in him.
[23:23] <Alcon> can i get a price check on shemps blade?
ShastaMcNasty wrote:FREE THE RED NIGHTMARE!!!