Multiple accounts

Moderator: Support Moderators

Thelema

Multiple accounts

Post by Thelema »

My question is as simple as:
How to run multiple accounts at the same time here?

Leerix

Re: Multiple accounts

Post by Leerix »

simply- open razor again while the first is still up, type in a new account/password in the login screen. Both will run, can have up to 3 per IP.

Slaine
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Slaine »

On a side note:

My daughter and I play this game. She has 1 account and I have 2 accounts. Being that we use the same internet, ie she connects via a wireless connection to the router and my computer plugs straight in, do we have the same IP address?

I am checking this first as I dont want to run the risk of making myself a 3rd and it registering the IP as having 4 accounts.

Any advice is most welcome.

MustardCat

Post by MustardCat »

Slaine wrote:On a side note:

My daughter and I play this game. She has 1 account and I have 2 accounts. Being that we use the same internet, ie she connects via a wireless connection to the router and my computer plugs straight in, do we have the same IP address?

I am checking this first as I dont want to run the risk of making myself a 3rd and it registering the IP as having 4 accounts.

It would show up as 4 accounts on one IP. PM Derrick about it you could probably work something out.

Thelema

Post by Thelema »

Well, my problem is that even if I open one razor and try to create a 2nd account, it gives me the message: "There is some problem trying to connect with origin"
First account was created fine, but then I haven't managed to create another one.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Each person is allowed to have 3 accounts, and 4 connections are allowed per IP address.
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5402
Slaine wrote:On a side note:

I am checking this first as I don't want to run the risk of making myself a 3rd and it registering the IP as having 4 accounts.

Any connection going through 1 router will use the same IP address, no matter how many computers is connected to that router. All those computers will have internal IP addresses to manage connections within the private network, but when connecting to the internet, every single connection outside of the router will have 1 IP address.
Thelema wrote:Well, my problem is that even if I open one razor and try to create a 2nd account, it gives me the message: "There is some problem trying to connect with origin"
First account was created fine, but then I haven't managed to create another one.
Check this thread out, the solution seems to be to page a GM in-game and have them help you out.

Return to “New Player Help”