Old school Chesapeake players?

Topics related to Second Age
DwMcAliley

Old school Chesapeake players?

Post by DwMcAliley »

Just throwing a feeler out there. I got onto this shard about two and a half years ago. Been out of touch for a while now, and I'm pretty sure my guild has all but disbanded.

Anyway, I played on chesapeake from 98 to 06 or so. I was in the guilds KB, SxC, and Heartkin. Helped found the town of Silvervale. My characters were Zeddar and Lumber man.

Anyone around from those days? Hit me up. It would be good to take a trip down memory lane... :)

Daelan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Old school Chesapeake players?

Post by Daelan »

Yep I go back to those days started in beta, Guild was DJ, I had several accounts so I am sure one time or other we bumped into one another. Had a Place at northern end of Snakes Pass. Chars Daelan, Miral, suMYoungHOE,. Ahh the good old days were Ore was so heavy you could not carry one pile, poision arrrows, key holder owned the house lose your key your homeless.

Not Everyday Will Someone Make You Happy.

BUT

Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off!

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I started uo in Dec 97 on chessy. Only things I really remember are hanging around the fence at the back of Brit gy with all the great lords, and being pk'd repeatedly by Suffix and Sequal (I think).
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

I was Riant on Cheesy. We had a guild called -M- and I would mainly fight alongside a guy named Fury. We were more active in 99-01. I had a thriving rares shop called Riant's rares. I had so much housing I can't remember all the different tower spots. My main competitor was Rowena if anyone remembers her rares shop.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B