ranger armor
skull with candle x2
tall candellabra
empty jars full set
non decaying orange wether map
brazzier
singing ball

and more!!!!
Too much to list, PM me for a full list.

I was about to offer it to Capitalist, but he turned out to be a liar, scammer and a thief.

I was going to offer it all to him for 10 castle deeds.

So it's all up for sale now 10 castle deeds. PM me for complete list. I am ready to sell now. First come first serve, not holding for anyone, show me the deeds and you have the rares.

-Crap

SirCrapalot

Re: TONS of RARES, many server spawns

Post by SirCrapalot »

Nevermind, going to let it all decay.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

:(

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

10 castles i got 11 since he scammed you

SirCrapalot

Post by SirCrapalot »

The reason I left this game years ago was because of the grief from asshole players. I got tired of it. I played for 7 days, literally 1 week; I stumbled upon an IDOC keep and scored, since then, been scammed out of about an eighth of it, lied to, stolen from, now being stalked and killed before I can log into my house I just bought from Capital, who obviously conned me into the purchase so he could scam me and harass me. Thats cool, if thats what he enjoys doing, no problem. It didn't bother me that much, I only lost what wasn't mine to begin with.

I wanted to play again to fight in the dungeons again, get back into PVP, love the fights, the adrenaline of the fight, I missed it. I loved the rush of leaving a town and risking what I had on me to not only the Creatures but to the PK's, that was a BLAST!

I was selling what I salvaged from the collapsed keep at CHEEP prices, I was taking any offer I got and selling. I was selling this all just to fund my skill gains and get a good start in the game.

I was quickly reminded of why I left in the first place. This game is filled with liars, cheats, scammers and thieves. Definitely not the people I choose to associate with. I will take all these one of a kind server spawn rares out of the game and you guys can thank Capitalist for it.

Thought it might be fun to play again, guess I was wrong.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Best way to get back at Capitalist is give me all the cool rares. He loves how I dont display them and keep that shit in my bank.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Did Vega seriously bully this kid over pixels?
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

Was the fake Vega

Blaine

Post by Blaine »

:(
Last edited by Blaine on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Clear his name, good one

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

Glad i left and gave all my stuff away......Amazes me people still fighting and crying over pixels not worth anything. LOL

SirCrapalot

Post by SirCrapalot »

I want to thank all of you who PM'ed me. After thinking about it all day, reading your PM's and realizing there just might be some good people who are playing here, it might be worth giving it another shot. Besides, after a little thought of these rares disappearing for good if I just tossed them to decay in a trash barrel, I just couldn't do it. they're only pixels, but damn, they're fun to collect. I would hate to take that fun of searching, finding and decorating with them, from the players who enjoy them. That act in itself would make me no better than the sad fat cunt (as one of you so eloquently described him) who scammed me.

I look forward to meeting and playing the game with many of you who PM'ed me in support and convinced me to stay and play. Feel free to come up to me if you see me at the bank or wandering around town. It will be a pleasure to meet the good citizens interested in the fun of the game not just the schadenfreude of griefing other players.

I'll be picking up another house and setting alot of rares on vendors for sale. I probably won't be keeping them all, since I really came back mostly for the dungeon crawls.

To those I have not responded to yet, I will be, I have a bunch of messages to go through and respond to.

Card

Post by Card »

it's just stuff, from your other post you sold the bless deeds so you've got more money than most!

now just play the way that you enjoy.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Card wrote:it's just stuff, from your other post you sold the bless deeds so you've got more money than most!

He seems shortsighted of that fact.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

SirCrapalot

Post by SirCrapalot »

Capitalist wrote:
Card wrote:it's just stuff, from your other post you sold the bless deeds so you've got more money than most!

He seems shortsighted of that fact.
Not shortsighted of the wealth factor one bit, the issue is, as I stated, asshole players. It's only pixel crack, I don't care for the items you stole, nor does it piss me off. Lowlife wimps without common decency or common respect, such as yourself, are the bane of any civilization, be it real or game fantasy. I really don't mind losing stuff to a player who uses his snooping and thief skills, nor to a PK who outskills me in a PvP battle. Scammers and cheats who are pussies hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. I would be willing to bet if you were face to face with me,in person, you would have been a completely different person and not have acted a fool.
Last edited by SirCrapalot on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.