Castle on grass South of Trinsic

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Castle on grass South of Trinsic

Post by Fireball »

I am thinking about selling my castle as I simply do not play on this shard anymore. However, if it is not going to achieve a decent price I will just hold onto it in case any of my guild or family want to play here again. It is a nice base for a guild or anyone who wants to own the premier house type on UOSA.

Included in the sale are the castle itself which is on grass, a short run from Trinsic moongate or town. It is a pretty peaceful area with low spawn. Mainly the odd crocodile. Please see the pictures below.
There used to be a keep on this spot and I bought the courtyard runes for a handsome price so I am pretty sure that the courtyard is secure unless someone has a random rune from way way back when the keep was here. I think it's pretty unlikely though and I certainly never saw anyone in there. I did leave 4 wyrms wandering the grounds for about 3 weeks just to mop up any scoundrels, but none came to be eaten! The buyer will receive all the runes that my daughter and I marked in the courtyard, secured with my word that we have kept none back. If you don't know me then hopefully you will know someone who will vouch that I am a man of my word. I am the guildmaster of Brothers in Honor, one of the premier guilds on OSI in the early years, with a reputation for honesty and justice.

Apart from the castle, you will also get the two L shaped 2 storey houses, one out front and one at the rear. Also in the front is a small house which just occupies space on the front yard for privacy reasons. Now the long awaited housing patch is in, you may be able to get something else at the rear. There is a gap there in which I had a small, again, simply to occupy the rear yard for privacy.

My kids and I decorated this with a view to moving in, but we never did because we became bored and left for another World.

Note that the picture is a montage of several images in order to present it as a whole image. I have not edited anything in or out. You will note, however, that the shot of the front steps has a half cropped tree. This is because one of the images did not show the tree. I left it the way it was so that you could see the house sign, steps and puddle which are normally obscured by a tree which affords you some protection on entry and exit should you chose this method.

b/o 3 x deed

Thanks for looking

FB.
Last edited by Fireball on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<@BoomlandJenkins> I don't favor anyone here, I hate all of you equally as much as the next player :)

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Castle on grass South of Trinsic

Post by Fireball »

No offers at all? Really?

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

cuddelli was looking for a castle. Ask Doogie if he will buy it for her
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

TjPlusMinus

Post by TjPlusMinus »

need to look at the population and who is actually playin .. the people who are.. either already have what they want, and or are people who cant afford something like this

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Adding this to my daily IDOC checks!
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Fireball »

I am in negotiation with cudelli and 4 others. Apoc is currently negotiating a b/o with me on IRC so he has first refusal.

Fireball
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Fireball »

Sold to Apoc. Thanks man!

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Smooth sale and thanks again :)+1

Return to “Housing”