Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: WTB 1175 hue robes/cloth

Post by Elk Eater »

Capitalist wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:Did u quit when you found out it was a mistake? Or was that just over the silver mistake?
On a scale of 9001-9002 how butthurt are you?
On a scale of pounds and ounces, how fat are you?
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

This is a trading thread. Not a trash talk thread. I'm looking to purchase cloth, not watch you guys try to show off who has the biggest ego. If you're going to sell it to me, then do so. Otherwise, get the fuck off this thread.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

I've reached the amount of cloth I wanted. Will not be buying anymore.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Narcissic wrote:This is a trading thread. Not a trash talk thread. I'm looking to purchase cloth, not watch you guys try to show off who has the biggest ego. If you're going to sell it to me, then do so. Otherwise, get the fuck off this thread.
You're not my real dad, you can't tell me what to do!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.