WAPs Realtor Services Patios/Towers for sale! More Added

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

WarmApplepie

Re: WAPs Realtor Services Patios/Towers for sale! More Add

Post by WarmApplepie »

He's just pulling your chains. Ive never scammed anyone and will never scam anyone. But thanks for the +1 guys, much appreciated. And +1 back at both of you for smooth deals!
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Who knows why he spit this lie, but none the less no one would assume pie would do/waste his energy defending against this lie. I'm on my mobile device wit nothing better to do however. Fuck that lil cunt for sayin that he would waste his time scamming for baby deeds. So now I'm pissed cause once again the vega in my username made another person think I'm him. Get fucked swill bag, come back to the server and get rolled.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Vega/Delo wrote:Who knows why he spit this lie, but none the less no one would assume pie would do/waste his energy defending against this lie. I'm on my mobile device wit nothing better to do however. Fuck that lil cunt for sayin that he would waste his time scamming for baby deeds. So now I'm pissed cause once again the vega in my username made another person think I'm him. Get fucked swill bag, come back to the server and get rolled.
1) I've done business with FearItself, stop believing you're the center of the universe.

2) You should feel so lucky that people confuse you with a great PvPer and monarch of the server.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Capitalist wrote: 1) I've done business with FearItself, stop believing you're the center of the universe.

2) You should feel so lucky that people confuse you with a great PvPer and monarch of the server.
FearItself wrote:As a new business man I have dealt with Vega and WAP. Ashborn and other well known good guys, I have traded some not so reputable people as well, so far the only person I don't think trades well or is scam is Thev... Artur?

He sold me a mare for too much lol. But other than that these 2 above have treated me legitimate
Nom nom nom, big fish on the reel!
Second paragraph refers me to u.
Derrr

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

I was speaking of Trev... Artur about the mare deal. Idk many names yet but I'm getting there.

When I have something that is Very Notable to trade I'll give proper response and support to the businessman. Be is Vega or other.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

^^^^^
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

^^^
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Bump
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WarmApplepie

Re: WAPs Realtor Services Patios/Towers for sale! More upA

Post by WarmApplepie »

Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg