+5 Power Halberd and Ghoul's Touch (25 charges)

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Ill Gates

Re: +5 Power Halberd and Ghoul's Touch (25 charges)

Post by Ill Gates »

Farnk R Champ

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

Wychethyl wrote:Saber, I've never had to be a dick about this before but please only raise bids with a 1k increment or more

A 310g bid raise makes it look like you're trolling
Ok Saber

You are no longer allowed to bid on any of my auctions. I'm not 100% sure what your problem is, but you felt compelled to -rep me for asking you not to bid 310 gold at a time and write "was being mean."

I explained both the bidding and the basic math involved to you politely and patiently. I also pointed out the timeframe of the auction as you also did not understand that. You've argued with me, done absurdly low bids that could be seen as your attempt to jack up the price for the people doing serious bids.

Furthermore, you backed out of a bid of 101k almost 1.5 hours after making it. Also, you conceded the auction to farnk, then bid again just before that.

You also gave farnk 2 negative rep downvotes for outbidding you twice. farnk has always been a fair and honest person in the trade forum.

You've done close to 10 annoying things in this auction, given bad rep (unprovoked) and generally wasted everyone's time. To reiterate - don't bid on any of my auctions ever again.

If you feel the need to continue to -rep me, you're just going to make yourself look worse. I've gotten -rep once from one person who didn't understand a joke I made. Every auction and transaction I've made on here has been conducted with honesty and professionalism. Just stop. If you take off the -rep you put on me, I will let you bid on my items in the future. There's no reason to continue this silliness. But, from my perspective, you are wasting my own and everyone else's time and being needlessly rude.

Saber

Post by Saber »

Hahahahahaha Lol wow u hurt m feeling so much

(JK)

i shall not bid on your auctions dont mean i cant bid on a B/O :D

Saber

Post by Saber »

oh ya i did minus rep u for this situation because you were being a brat about it not just says ok saber just please make 1k bids not what u said u were being a jerk about it the way u said it therefore i can really Carelesss about your bis. i really dont care u can get bids from other people and now your made that i backed down a price that i noticed that i made a wrong bid and went over 100k so IDC

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Saber wrote:Hahahahahaha Lol wow u hurt m feeling so much

(JK)

i shall not bid on your auctions dont mean i cant bid on a B/O :D
(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

farnk is the winner - PM sent