FIELD FIGHTS 1 v 1

Topics related to Second Age
Gork

FIELD FIGHTS 1 v 1

Post by Gork »

U RECALL ITS OVER. CHALLENGE ANYONE HERE. IF U RUN ITS ON VIDEO U LOSE. If you jump someone U lost. EVERYONE RECORD. Everyone record, if u want a link let me know .All items full field. VIDEOS OR IT DOESN'T COUNT. Runnning can be defined many ways... so record it ! and we can judge.

I put myself out for the first to be challenged.

JOIN!!!!

all you gota say is ... add me to the list.

So far its

GORK
EMPEROR
ViINTEREX
BLITZ
DRUNK NINJA
ROSE
OHM
APOK
NINA
FEARITSELF
SACAGAWEA
KILLABOY
VEGA
Last edited by Gork on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Gork

Re: FIELD FIGHTS 1 v 1

Post by Gork »

After this post there were like 12 people who showed up for a few fights.There were thieves stealing aswell.ALL jobs were represented . :) IF anyone is a pvper .. who is not on this list... let me know... because.. i wanna know who the fighters are . so we can all compete . UOSA! VIDS SOON !
Last edited by Gork on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

I would like to participate, never recorded UO video before though lol.
Full field, dexxer or Hally Mage right?

Gork

Post by Gork »

yep!

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

sounds great! ill be using my new dexxer mage when complete, got a hally mage for field (Red/non stat) depending on where the fight is and with whom. ^.^ got a few days for the dexxer to be worthy and i need to give my red some attention lol restock and so on.

can i get some info on best way to record such a fight? i have heard bandi cam and such but never got into it. if required ill be learning this first lol

Apok
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Apok »

Was fun! monster Hally hits, guys going invis and teleporting, taken monster crushing shots then spasmsing with dp, I even saw some homing missles, cant forget the purple pots blowing up the entire village....

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Time to break out the ol bandicam im in

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Gork

Post by Gork »

Vega ... add urself to a no rules fight.... recording is only rule... we can go now asap.. well u really cant dodge im adding u now .You can be challenged by anyone ...

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I don't need a forum post for recognition of wrecking people. Twitch.TV/lrmgame
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Gork

Post by Gork »

Lets get some challenges going ? I will challenge one of you tomorrow. I encourage those on this list to pick someone and post a challenge here. Lets step it up boys. Remember to record.

Gork

Post by Gork »

FearItself wrote:sounds great! ill be using my new dexxer mage when complete, got a hally mage for field (Red/non stat) depending on where the fight is and with whom. ^.^ got a few days for the dexxer to be worthy and i need to give my red some attention lol restock and so on.

can i get some info on best way to record such a fight? i have heard bandi cam and such but never got into it. if required ill be learning this first lol
PM me if you need help on that... on bandi cam you need to make it a window and stretch it over what u wanna record.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Gork wrote:
FearItself wrote:sounds great! ill be using my new dexxer mage when complete, got a hally mage for field (Red/non stat) depending on where the fight is and with whom. ^.^ got a few days for the dexxer to be worthy and i need to give my red some attention lol restock and so on.

PM me if you need help on that... on bandi cam you need to make it a window and stretch it over what u wanna record.
Ok sounds good, I'll start recording this week as I practice pvp! I'll contact u for info if needed, thanks!