Still Cant Log in

Topics related to Second Age
sircharlestha3rd

Still Cant Log in

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

OK, so after the server closed and reopened yesterday, I go to put in my user id and password and it says verifying account. It just stays like that for hours. No error message, nothing. It doesn't matter what I put for password or user name it still does the same thing, "verifying account". I've tried rebooting and clearing the dns stash thingy. I've even deleted uo and reinstalled uo with the sacrifice of all my razor hotkeys/settings/macros/exc. I was playing fine on a satellite connection until after the server restarted yesterday for lag fixing although I ping 800 or more I still played for crafting and pvm. I've tried just about everything I could to fix this issue. Can anyone help me or do I have to quit after 5 years of playing uosa. :(

sircharlestha3rd

Re: Still Cant Log in

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

In the razor window upon opening the program I changed the server instead of login.uosecondage.com to uosecondage.com and it allowed me to log in. Not sure how or why this worked but it may be helpful for players having the same problem I did. Does anyone else use uosecondage.com for server in razor as opposed to login.uosecondage.com?

I tried using login.uosecondage.com again after getting it to work without the "login." and it wont. Weird........It only works now without the "login." for me now....

Narcissic

Re: Still Cant Log in

Post by Narcissic »

sircharlestha3rd wrote: I tried using login.uosecondage.com again after getting it to work without the "login." and it wont. Weird........It only works now without the "login." for me now....
I have had this problem in the past. Can confirm that this fixed it previously on a different laptop. Dunno why it acts like this though.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.