Moderator: Trade Moderators

Punishing Ken

black dye tub (unlimited)

Post by Punishing Ken »

Buy for 150k 250k (in pm)
Attachments
blackdyetub.gif
blackdyetub.gif (1.24 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
Last edited by Punishing Ken on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:02 am, edited 5 times in total.

Punishing Ken

Re: black dye tub (unlimited) and shackles (east)

Post by Punishing Ken »

bump

Punishing Ken

Re: black dye tub (unlimited)

Post by Punishing Ken »

bump

Punishing Ken

Post by Punishing Ken »

bump

Orphea

Post by Orphea »

xD
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (122.3 KiB) Viewed 2460 times

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Orphea wrote:xD
Lol
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Punishing Ken

Post by Punishing Ken »

For 400 silver can only get one item black dye tub? Is it really so? I don't understand why me not the first person says that 250k (this is the price at which I wanted to buy it previously) I offers a lot for him. And what a wonderful price for him 150k? And that at a recent auction it went for 110k because no one wanted to give her more. Why is it so?
Explain please. I really don't understand.

Punishing Ken

Post by Punishing Ken »

Does that mean that I sell very cheap? Me what to ask for at least castle deed?
rope - 50 silver
whip - 50 silver
lot of wire... million :lol:
Attachments
r2.jpg
r2.jpg (33.08 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
50.jpg
50.jpg (104.1 KiB) Viewed 2453 times

Punishing Ken

Post by Punishing Ken »

You are such cowards, can only mock the flock, instead clearly explain. Afraid to stray from the flock and censure by the older players for helping me?

eggmona

Post by eggmona »

You can only get one item on the list for 400 silver. So a black dye tub with unlimited charges costs 400 silver.

The problem with the lower rewards (like below 50 silver) is that they're also rares available in the game or through some other means. This is a problem with the reward system itself, and actually it comes from the fact that silver has a fluctuating value in terms of gold. The more silver there is, the less its worth in gold. Right now you can buy silver for about 15k per piece, however this can change and most likely will (boom does more events). In the past silver was actually more common.

The best example: Name change deed. These sell for about 80k gold on the forums, probably because people get them for free every year during our Anniversary event. However, you will notice that you can purchase a Name Change Deed(NCD) for 100 silver. If silver is valued at 15k, that means you'd be paying a whopping 1,500,000 gold for a NCD. Quite the jump from 80k.

In short: some of the silver rewards are NOT worth getting, and you will lose a great amount of value should you buy them with silver. Its a problem that staff is working on and there is a thread about it. Also, events becoming more frequent means silver will go down in value.

With that being said SOME items are very much worth their cost in silver. I (personally) do not think the black tub is worth 400 silver, but thats just my opinion. If you want to find a fair price for it then search the forums for past trades of the tub.

Punishing Ken

Post by Punishing Ken »

Thank you very much for the clear guide. It was understood that there is a scarcity of certain elements.

Orphea

Post by Orphea »

dunno what that means Ken lol xD Just Booms pics updated :D

Punishing Ken

Post by Punishing Ken »

I want to say that I realized that there are certain things which can only be obtained for silver (which do not spawn in the world) For me there remains one question? Black dye tub then why not worth a lot of money? Where does he spawn? I don't think all who have bought it for 400 silver.

Apok
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Apok »

Black dye tubs where a reward gift years ago. What happened was: a bunch of people that revived them placed them in a public house, and people went around are re-dyed them. The other large portion lost them over time through idocs. The few dozen that remain are most likly not for sale. No need to sell. So the other method the get one is through silver rewards... if you really want some stuff colored black pm me or find me on irc and i'll dye it for you. However I won't dye a bunch of bolts to flood the field. Cheers

Return to “Rares”