Where is this macro language from?

Topics related to Second Age
randale

Where is this macro language from?

Post by randale »

It doesn't look like this in Razor, just wondering where I can see this (and how- if possible, to translate it into what razor really says)

Since razor is all that's allowed on this shard, it has to be razor just in a different format.

Assistant.Macros.IfAction|8|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.LiftTypeAction|3907|1
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0xEF6A|(0, 0, 0)|2
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.8000000
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1305|
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.8000000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|1|337
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|4148|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForMenuAction|0|300
Assistant.Macros.MenuResponseAction|1|7127|0
Assistant.Macros.WaitForMenuAction|0|300
Assistant.Macros.MenuResponseAction|1|7127|0
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Where is this macro language from?

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

1. In Razor, create a macro entitled, "unknown macro", or whatever you want. Then, in the empty script-space, right-click and choose, "Save".

2. Navigate to your Razor/Macros folder and find "unknown macro", and open it with WordPad.

3. Copy and paste this script into the text-file and save.

4. Return to Razor, and right-click the empty script-space to choose "reload".

Voila!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

randale

Post by randale »

thanks

randale

Post by randale »

SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:1. In Razor, create a macro entitled, "unknown macro", or whatever you want. Then, in the empty script-space, right-click and choose, "Save".

2. Navigate to your Razor/Macros folder and find "unknown macro", and open it with WordPad.

3. Copy and paste this script into the text-file and save.

4. Return to Razor, and right-click the empty script-space to choose "reload".

Voila!

SS
Is there any way to see the macro in wordpad (or any other text program) the way razor shows it in game?

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

randale wrote:Is there any way to see the macro in wordpad (or any other text program) the way razor shows it in game?
Nopers, you need Razor as the interprative engine. Honestly but, take it from someone who has played with Razor in Notepad a lot - just push through. Youll begin to understand the Notepad Razor lines really quick and then you wont have any trouble chopping and changing stuff.

Also, in Notepad/Notepad++ you can add comments to macros with a double forward slash. For example:

Macro line 1
Macro line 2
// begin section x
Macros line 3
// end section x
Macro line 4

Etc.

Cheers
Patek

randale

Post by randale »

Patek wrote:
randale wrote:Is there any way to see the macro in wordpad (or any other text program) the way razor shows it in game?
Nopers, you need Razor as the interprative engine. Honestly but, take it from someone who has played with Razor in Notepad a lot - just push through. Youll begin to understand the Notepad Razor lines really quick and then you wont have any trouble chopping and changing stuff.

Also, in Notepad/Notepad++ you can add comments to macros with a double forward slash. For example:

Macro line 1
Macro line 2
// begin section x
Macros line 3
// end section x
Macro line 4

Etc.

Cheers
Patek
seems like I'm going to need some sort of guide to know what the numbers mean.

dazedman

Post by dazedman »

I made a little worksheet with my notes from messing with the razor macros. I will look for it tomorrow for you and send it your way. I did a lot of trial and error to build up a small little "assumed" meaning.

Promonk

Post by Promonk »

dazedman wrote:I made a little worksheet with my notes from messing with the razor macros. I will look for it tomorrow for you and send it your way. I did a lot of trial and error to build up a small little "assumed" meaning.
Hey, I'd like to see this worksheet as well. I'm running UOSA on Linux Mint via Wine, and for some reason the context menus don't work on Razor. Needless to say, this makes creating macros a touch difficult. Thus far I've been searching the forum for copypasta macros people have posted and modifying them via text editor to suit my needs, but it can be tough finding the right syntax for the actions I need. I kinda started a reference file myself, but I didn't get very far before I gave it up as too much work.

As for finding the correct targets and item type identifiers, I've just set up a "test" macro that I record over whenever I need a new target. I'll go in, target whatever I want to target in my macro, then cut/paste from the test macro to the "real" macro, or I'll modify it to be a "type" line in the macro code. Then I have to completely close my clients and restart them for the macro to load into Razor, because "reload" is in a context menu. It sucks, but at least I'm getting pretty handy at writing macros by hand.

dazedman

Post by dazedman »

I completely forgot to look for this. I will dig it up later tonight when I get back home.