Patek's Reagent Buying Macro (PRB) - Fully Automated & Free!

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Patek's Reagent Buying Macro (PRB) - Fully Automated & F

Post by Patek »

Capitalist wrote:Come back to us, lover!
Working on it as we speak and looking forward to getting back into it.

All my houses dropped cause I got time zones out of whack and refreshed during server wars, but I should be back in the coming month or two for some more punchy punchy and other associated debauchery :D.

Cheers dude

- Patek

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

:(

And YAYYYY
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

randale

Post by randale »

I'm having trouble getting the profile to show up in my profile list in Razor, I've done steps 1-3 in the instructions, just can't use the profile if it isn't there.

I took PRB-Buyer-01.xml and put in the directory specified, specifically C:/program files (x86)/Razor/Profiles, but it doesn't show up in the drop down list when I start Razor. I originally put in there while I had the game running, then logged out if it and Razor, then logged back in, and it wasn't there. Then, I tried deleting it from that directory, and then putting it in the directory while the game was NOT running at all, same problem. I'm using Windows 7 Professional Edition.

Patek says there may be another directory I have to put it in C:/Users I have two users in this category, Administrator (I ALWAYS use this account when I use windows) and Sean, under those two directories are the app data folder, which is translucent, not sure what that means, in Appdata are the Local, Locallow and Roaming folders.

randale

Post by randale »

Ok, here's the solution, (strange that Patek didn't know this) you have to put the folder (in Windows 7) in C:/users/username/appdata/roaming/Razor/Profiles, not the razor program files directory.

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

randale wrote:Ok, here's the solution, (strange that Patek didn't know this) you have to put the folder (in Windows 7) in C:/users/username/appdata/roaming/Razor/Profiles, not the razor program files directory.
Patek (in PM to randale a day or two before the above quote) wrote: There is a chance that the Razor directory is playing weird though as sometimes there can be two directories.

The other is in C:\users\USERNAME\application data\......\razor\profiles directory (so not in the program files directory). Try do a search on your computer for .macro files and see if it picks up another directory.
I'd say that means I knew it... I just didn't have UO installed on what I was PM'ing on (my phone) so that was all just from memory. Good that you sorted it in the end though, will make it easier for people down the track.

Cheers.

Patek

randale

Post by randale »

Patek wrote:
randale wrote:Ok, here's the solution, (strange that Patek didn't know this) you have to put the folder (in Windows 7) in C:/users/username/appdata/roaming/Razor/Profiles, not the razor program files directory.
Patek (in PM to randale a day or two before the above quote) wrote: There is a chance that the Razor directory is playing weird though as sometimes there can be two directories.

The other is in C:\users\USERNAME\application data\......\razor\profiles directory (so not in the program files directory). Try do a search on your computer for .macro files and see if it picks up another directory.
I'd say that means I knew it... I just didn't have UO installed on what I was PM'ing on (my phone) so that was all just from memory. Good that you sorted it in the end though, will make it easier for people down the track.

Cheers.

Patek
Not to nitpick, but it's slightly different in windows 7, not sure what version you are using, mine says appdata not application data.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

randale wrote:Not to nitpick, but it's slightly different in windows 7, not sure what version you are using, mine says appdata not application data.
Not to nitpick but write your own damn script and share it with everyone

Geez some people...

randale

Post by randale »

Mens Rea wrote:
randale wrote:Not to nitpick, but it's slightly different in windows 7, not sure what version you are using, mine says appdata not application data.
Not to nitpick but write your own damn script and share it with everyone

Geez some people...
AND, you have to put it in the roaming/razor/profiles directory. :) If you're using windows 7.

randale

Post by randale »

I've almost got it set up, except these things.

from the PRB Item ID's.txt
1. Drop to self line ("DTSLINE" is the find/replace place holder):
2. Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x2EC45|(0, 0, 0)|1

Am I supposed to replace the first line with the second line from the PRB Target Macro. As you can see I put the line below it, just in case, but am I supposed to replace the whole drop to self line with the second line I put here?

Also, I tried putting DTSLINE into find what- it can't find any line with DTSLINE, but I wonder if that's because it's only searching the current document in Notepad++. I have all the macros open in Notepad++ however, and have replaced all the other replacementIDs with the Grabbed ID's (except this one and haven't the bank hex and dec, yet)
- Open your bank and make sure all 10 runebooks, PRB bag and 4 runes are available to the player.
- Run "PRB-Installation.macro"
- All the runebooks (minus the carried one) should be lifted and placed in the bank as well as the PRB bag and 4 runes automatically.
- If a book, the PRB bag or a rune wasnt lifted, then the replace step before may not have worked and should be repeated with a fresh copy of the 119 macros.
By "available to the player" do you mean actually in the player's backpack? I have a box with all the runebooks in it that is the bank already, the four runes are in that box as well, and the PRB bag is in the base level of the bank.

Player

Post by Player »

randale wrote:I've almost got it set up, except these things.

from the PRB Item ID's.txt
1. Drop to self line ("DTSLINE" is the find/replace place holder):
2. Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x2EC45|(0, 0, 0)|1

Am I supposed to replace the first line with the second line from the PRB Target Macro. As you can see I put the line below it, just in case, but am I supposed to replace the whole drop to self line with the second line I put here?

Also, I tried putting DTSLINE into find what- it can't find any line with DTSLINE, but I wonder if that's because it's only searching the current document in Notepad++. I have all the macros open in Notepad++ however, and have replaced all the other replacementIDs with the Grabbed ID's (except this one and haven't the bank hex and dec, yet)
- Open your bank and make sure all 10 runebooks, PRB bag and 4 runes are available to the player.
- Run "PRB-Installation.macro"
- All the runebooks (minus the carried one) should be lifted and placed in the bank as well as the PRB bag and 4 runes automatically.
- If a book, the PRB bag or a rune wasnt lifted, then the replace step before may not have worked and should be repeated with a fresh copy of the 119 macros.
By "available to the player" do you mean actually in the player's backpack? I have a box with all the runebooks in it that is the bank already, the four runes are in that box as well, and the PRB bag is in the base level of the bank.
I had these same questions, plus a few others. The number of times it says replacements should occur for the different sections seems to be off. I guess this thread is super dead and I'm just going to have to figure it out. Thanks for writing this!