Letting Razor check Targets HP

Moderator: Support Moderators

DoRk

Letting Razor check Targets HP

Post by DoRk »

Hello.

I know how to let razor act if my own hp/mp reach a certain lvl but -

Is it possible to let razor check the HPs of another target than myself ?

For example to make it cast Greater Heal on last target if last target's hp < 50.

or something like that.

Thanks in advance
DoRk.

Proselyte

Re: Letting Razor check Targets HP

Post by Proselyte »

The only way I know is if you have the <50 guy do an action that will create a system message for your guy casting GH.

For example: have the <50 guy snoop the GH guy which will make a system message of "You notice "player name" attempting..." appear on the GH guy. Then you set up an If statement in your razor macro to cast GH when that system message appears.

If you're trying to cast GH on a player that you don't control while actively playing the game (as opposed to macroing) then I have no idea.

DoRk

Post by DoRk »

Proselyte wrote:The only way I know is if you have the <50 guy do an action that will create a system message for your guy casting GH.

For example: have the <50 guy snoop the GH guy which will make a system message of "You notice "player name" attempting..." appear on the GH guy. Then you set up an If statement in your razor macro to cast GH when that system message appears.

If you're trying to cast GH on a player that you don't control while actively playing the game (as opposed to macroing) then I have no idea.
I see. No not for a PC but creatures i drag into my house.

Downs

Post by Downs »

sparring purposes? if so the guards at the outposts heal themselves. u can kill them on ur own, but it takes a lot. I only did it once unattended
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

DoRk wrote:
I remember having a macro on OSI where I would just pay attention to how much damage I did to a polar bear over a period of time and have my character move away and heal after that amount of time had passed.

This isn't fool-proof or perfectly efficient and you have to use a conservative damage estimate so you don't kill the creature but it may work for you.

DoRk

Post by DoRk »

Proselyte wrote:
DoRk wrote:
I remember having a macro on OSI where I would just pay attention to how much damage I did to a polar bear over a period of time and have my character move away and heal after that amount of time had passed.

This isn't fool-proof or perfectly efficient and you have to use a conservative damage estimate so you don't kill the creature but it may work for you.
Aha, interesting - might work. How can you let UO or Razor count your damage dealt?
can you explain that please ?

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

DoRk wrote:
Aha, interesting - might work. How can you let UO or Razor count your damage dealt?
can you explain that please ?
I was just meaning that you have to watch yourself sparring/healing to get an idea of how long to set your timers so you can make a good enough estimate to leave your training unattended.

I haven't done this on UOSA so I'm not positive of what the Razor macro would look like. I can try and figure something out and post it here though.

Return to “New Player Help”