Banned thieves from tower

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Banned thieves from tower

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Jynxy wrote:Also is there really a cA town?
It's a very underground secret location, entry is much like accessing hogwarts.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Jynxy wrote:If cA wants a stable then they should petition for it. I am sure that coming up with the resources wouldn't be a problem for them. Also is there really a cA town? I have only been playing a couple of months myself so I am not quite familiar with all the player run towns. I might come visit sometime since I am sure that it would be a fun place to visit.
The cA town is often referred to improperly as Vesper. Its real name is chumbucketonia.

Jynxy

Post by Jynxy »

Ahh yes I have been there but it isn't quite the same since you started your vacation.

Chumpbucket

Post by Chumpbucket »

orionsune wrote:

You cannot claim what you say without some basis to go on. The basis I have to go on, is that this Clark Kent fellow attempted to stealth into my house several times, staked out in front of my vendors for victims to, I will assume, scam or steal from. I could be wrong there, but I did have to detect hidden and ban him out of my house once he managed to get in. You cannot say these actions are honorable in any way shape or form. It's not what we say but what we do that defines us. So if you'd like to keep glorifying unscrupulous characters, you go ahead... I am not falling for it, and as unintelligible the first post was, I believe he had a similar experience as I.

I also find it convenient chum disappears, clark appears. Not everyone is as gullible as you think.

He's got a point! :mrgreen: