WTB Large House with Patio or Brick House

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

WTB Large House with Patio or Brick House

Post by Hicha »

Looking for either a Large House with Patio or Brick House, something within walking distance to either a moongate or town. If not, just hit me with what you got, I might be interested anyway.

Thanks.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: WTB Large House with Patio or Brick House

Post by Safir »

hiicha wrote:If not, just hit me with what you got, I might be interested anyway.
There is plenty of space to place a house available yet, so if you don't find something someone wants to sell you near a desirable location, you might just be better off placing a house on your own. ;)

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

I spent an hour trying to place a large house all around southern Trinsic, lots of open lots but I kept getting the error of something blocking the house. I'm assuming it has to do with the 5 tiles in front of the house, as there is always one random ass tree that will block it.

I'll pay a 10k finder's fee if someone just wants to locate a lot and let me know, as I'm about sick of looking for something that falls within the tight housing restriction.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Teph

Post by Teph »

hiicha wrote:I spent an hour trying to place a large house all around southern Trinsic, lots of open lots but I kept getting the error of something blocking the house. I'm assuming it has to do with the 5 tiles in front of the house, as there is always one random ass tree that will block it.

I'll pay a 10k finder's fee if someone just wants to locate a lot and let me know, as I'm about sick of looking for something that falls within the tight housing restriction.
haha i just saw u run past my house. are you standing where you want to place your house(you might be what is blocking it)
just make sure u are in front of the steps before u click to place

ShastaMcNasty
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ShastaMcNasty »

Teph wrote:
haha i just saw u run past my house. are you standing where you want to place your house(you might be what is blocking it)
just make sure u are in front of the steps before u click to place

you saw him and didn't attack? dont tell me you're getting all civil on us now Teph... :lol:

[23:25] <chainsoar> some rat f#&* on foot just killed me with a single ebolt

[18:19] <MatrondeWinter> I once saw ShastaMcNasty kill chad- with only a pitchfork, 5 bandaids, and the unlock spell.

Return to “Archive Buying”