Looking for an all-around guild/PvP

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
MasterYug

Looking for an all-around guild/PvP

Post by MasterYug »

Im looking for an active guild that would be willing to help me get started out on this server. I am an older, old school uo player, played on chesepeake in 98' I enjoy PvP the most but like to enjoy a little cash making as well. I recently hurt my back so i will have lots aofplay time for a few days.
I have ventrillo, mic, and i play a mage usually but willing to go mage/dexy if needed. I live in the Pacific NW timezone and usually play a few hrs a night and more on weekends.

Leave replys with guild information

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Looking for an all-around guild/PvP

Post by Safir »

Welcome to UOSA!

While I can not offer you a guild or the like, I CAN offer you a home until you can get your own place or perhaps relocate to a future guild provided house. Check out The Humble Village of Awesome where we welcome new players and try to make the starting of a new character slightly easier. ;)

Return to “Guild Recruitment”