Ingots

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Teph

Re: Ingots

Post by Teph »

Kaddbar wrote:You people who undercut people are the reason the world economy is slumping. Greedy b@st@rds always wanting something for free and not willing to pay up for what something is worth. If the materials cost more, charge more for the products. If you're not willing to buy the materials, FARM THEM YOURSELF. Don't waste your life complaining about high price (or defending yourself from complainers). If people in this world would all work hard for what they want no one would EVER be unhappy.

P.S. On OSI 10 years ago, Ingots started with iron at 5-9gp per, and you can add 3gp for every level above that. I've seen Valorite ingots sell for 150gp a piece, multiple times. Its all supply and demand, and people were willing to make money and to give it.
if only it were that simple my friend dont get me started on the economy lets just say the economies collapsing because your masters want it to the short and sweet.

Naljier

Re: Ingots

Post by Naljier »

eheh nk

dude obviously doesnt know how fiat paper money works, (err btw paper is not money, money is gold and silver)