Finishing a provoke attempt after death

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Finishing a provoke attempt after death

Post by EVeee »

I'm not saying this is neccessarily a bug, but it seems pretty unusual and might be bug-related.

#1) I was trying to provoke two monsters with my bard - I targeted the first one, then the second target came up. Before I could select the second monster as my target though, the first monster killed me. When I showed up as a ghost, I still had my target available. I targeted the second monster and heard my bard music play.
As a side note, even though I heard the music, it had no apparent effect - they didn't attack each other.

ALSO - another separate thing I thought worth mentioning - it seems that when you eat some (if not all) of the 'mess of small fish', the effect does not wear off until the character takes an action. So eat a fish that increases your intelligence & then stand around doing nothing for five minutes and try to eat another, it will tell you you're still under the effect. But then pick up an object, open a book, or anything and then you get a message saying it has worn off.
Last edited by EVeee on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Derrick

Re: Finishing a provoke attempt after death

Post by Derrick »

Thanks. You can't do a harmful action such as provoke when dead, but you probably should lose the cursor, and not hear the music. Thanks for the report.