Roleplayers United [RP] - Now Recruiting!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Unlimited Bladeworks

Roleplayers United [RP] - Now Recruiting!

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

**** I know this isn't the proper forum, however, my topic under the guild recruitment forum stays at the bottom of the page when I try to bump it.****

Roleplayers United is a guild loosely affiliated with the Keepers of the Light.

All types of good and neutral roleplayers are welcome to join and be part of the Hillcrest community. Hillcrest is the player town and home of the Keepers of the Light. Although it isn't mandatory to be part of the Hillcrest community, independent roleplayers are encouraged to take residence at our town if they want to. There is plenty of room still available for housing within the town and the surrounding countryside for larger houses.

Evil roleplayers are encouraged to join the stone as well. I would think placing a house/or hanging out near the Bloodrock clan fortress would be a more suitable home for you guys. Perhaps, Evil roleplayers can be friended to the Bloodrock clan's small house that is designated for their own new recruits to log in an out.

Fortunately, Hillcrest and Bloodrock Clan fortress are very close to each other so there is much potential for interaction. :)

As the guildmaster I will check the UOSA forums daily for anyone who needs me online to add a recruit you your own faction within the guild, add/change titles and other guildmaster functions. Just private message me with your request and time schedule for the week.

If my time schedule isn't sufficient I will gladly transfer GM status to someone who is in-game more often.
Last edited by Unlimited Bladeworks on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unlimited Bladeworks

Re: Roleplayers United [RP] - Now Recruiting!

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Besides recruiting independent roleplayers, smaller RP guilds are welcome to join the stone while keeping their own guild's identity.

As GM for my character, my title is Guard [KtL],[RP].

i.e. For a guild like The Dark Company, a title for a character could look like this:

Mercenary [TDC],[RP]

Two characters from the Freemason's crafting guild is on the stone.

One of their titles look like this: Master Mason [F_M],[RP]

There could be multiple different factions within the guild while allowing all roleplayers to communicate in the guild chat system.

Different factions within the guild can have their own chain-of-command structure while still keeping their own towns/communities.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

sounds like a pretty cool idea!

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

where can i find hillcrest?
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]