Buying Clothing Bless Deed for 110 Trophies and 100k!!!

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Buying Clothing Bless Deed for 110 Trophies and 100k!!!

Post by Ardos »

I think this is fair for someone whos been holding out seeing that trophies sell for 6 to 7k easy lately
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

valheru

Re: Buying Clothing Bless Deed for 110 Trophies and 100k!!!

Post by valheru »

Is the clothing bless deed newbied?

I ask this, because Woozy (the person who made this thread) attempted to scam me out of a neon hair dye. He offered 25 trophies for my neon dye, and REFUSED to do the trade in a secure environment, which was me standing behind the chests at WBB with 25 stacked orange boxes in front of the chests so that he could not get within 1 tile to steal the dye.

I eventually agreed to let him stand behind the chests, at which point he canceled the trade window, teleported out next to me, and tried to steal the dye. I saw this coming, since I knew he was on his thief character, and got away fairly easily.

Just a word of caution, if you do trade with him, do it securely (in the event waiting room).

Also, a tip to woozy, scams initiated through the forums can easily result in a server ban.

Please don't remove this post, i'm not trying to ruin the thread, i'm just trying to make sure nobody gets scammed.

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Flash Hardstar »

woozy = new crabjuice?
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

valheru wrote:Is the clothing bless deed newbied?

I ask this, because Woozy (the person who made this thread) attempted to scam me out of a neon hair dye. He offered 25 trophies for my neon dye, and REFUSED to do the trade in a secure environment, which was me standing behind the chests at WBB with 25 stacked orange boxes in front of the chests so that he could not get within 1 tile to steal the dye.

I eventually agreed to let him stand behind the chests, at which point he canceled the trade window, teleported out next to me, and tried to steal the dye. I saw this coming, since I knew he was on his thief character, and got away fairly easily.

Just a word of caution, if you do trade with him, do it securely (in the event waiting room).

Also, a tip to woozy, scams initiated through the forums can easily result in a server ban.

Please don't remove this post, i'm not trying to ruin the thread, i'm just trying to make sure nobody gets scammed.
CUB dye is blessed i believe.
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Freeza wrote:

CUB dye is blessed i believe.

It is, I have failed at stealing several myself. The ones through the trophy system are not though.

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

This is a complete falicy. By the way COB items are not stealable valheru. I would try to steal from you howevr considering Ace is full of faggots. Anyone else whos done business with me knows I don';t fuck around.
Blackfoot bought my marble table standing right next to me. Me and several other people have done deals as well
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

Return to “Archive Buying”