New here - Cannot create account / login

Sintwar

New here - Cannot create account / login

Post by Sintwar »

Hi there. Been a long time since I played UO. I started playing the day it hit the shelves, and played for 3 years after that. yay!

Anyway. I got the client, patched it, installed and configured Razor to the specs on this page:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=496

When I try to enter a username/pass it just sits at "Verifying Account...". Have retried several times, and it is the same thing every time. Haven't been able to log in yet.

I have searched around, and see that other people have had this problem, but have not found a thread with any actual solution. Did I miss something?

Thanks!

caveman

Re: New here - Cannot create account / login

Post by caveman »

i froze up about 15 minutes ago and am stuck at verifying account too.

Sintwar

Post by Sintwar »

Ahhh... I see the little icon here now that says it's down. Well damn. How long does it usually take for it to come back on? lol Now I am anxious! :P

Black&Blue

Post by Black&Blue »

Yea, you may be waiting a while... Im glad you decided to join UOSA shard though. Tell all of your friends!
IRC: Intrepid_C^V

Sintwar

Post by Sintwar »

I don't have any friends, which is why I am here... :twisted:

Actually, I don't know anyone else who might be interested in playing UO. I know a few people who play wow, but they started on wow, and just would not appreciate the wonders of UO the way I would. But for me, it is mostly nostalgia. :)