WTB House

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

tenduil

WTB House

Post by tenduil »

I realize the low chance but:

Looking to buy for retail price or less a already placed 2-story house or larger. I figure with the amount of spare houses some of you have it would be easier on you to sell it cheap or even give it to a new player like me. I am earning money; I have around 180k in the 2 weeks I have been here of which I have actually played about 18 hours or so.

I am not looking for a hand out though it would be appreciated.

If you have a smaller house and want to get rid of it please let me know. I can use it to re-start the RP guild I had on catskills 97-02.
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

Downs

Re: WTB House

Post by Downs »

if ur looking to get a house placed at cost, why not place it yourself? Deeds are now newbied, so theres pretty much no risk to running around with one, and plenty of space to place almost any kind of house. if ur having trouble finding space, im sure plenty of ppl (myself included) don't mind giving u a hand finding space.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Return to “Archive Buying”