Healing Skill delays

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Serpent

Healing Skill delays

Post by Serpent »

On the wiki site it lists healing yourself as a 15 second delay and cure as 18 seconds.

The delays in game for me are 16 and 19. Anyone else getting this?

Not a big deal just wondering if the #'s in game are actually 15 and 18 and the extra second is just lag or object delays or something.

Derrick

Re: Healing Skill delays

Post by Derrick »

Serpent wrote:On the wiki site it lists healing yourself as a 15 second delay and cure as 18 seconds.

The delays in game for me are 16 and 19. Anyone else getting this?

Not a big deal just wondering if the #'s in game are actually 15 and 18 and the extra second is just lag or object delays or something.
It's 15 & 18 in code, but I will check to see if there is some sort of other interal overhead in code and adjust if appropriate

Faust

Post by Faust »

I tested this when Kraarug made a comment about it about a week ago.

The delays were pin point accurate for me. I even tested to see if getting poisoned during a heal macro some how shifted to a poison delay and vice versa. The delays were working as intended back then.

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

I noticed something on my newbie character, that I had difficulties re-creating.
Sometimes when you slip too many times, it makes that bandage timer longer than normal.
Maybe I just lagged, though.